BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Unable to display asymmetric double door - one small, one large door leaf

Anonymous
Not applicable
The problem is that one-and-a-half doors in 3d and 2d are displayed as double doors. In my opinion, the matter is that in the door parameters in the "Shutters" section there is only one state of the "Location" parameter, namely, "Symmetric". As I understand it, there is no possibility to put the shutters asymmetrically (one large and one small shutters). If anyone knows how to send a report to the developers, I would be very grateful.
I work on the 24 version of Archikad.
My mail for communication: gaster3t at gmail dot com
[email edited by moderator to make it slightly less likely a spambot would skim it]
3 REPLIES 3
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I will report this to the developers.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Drike,

Thank you for your question and I am very sorry about the issue!

I tested the mentioned issue with Archicad 24 INT 3008, unfortunately I was unable to replicate it. As you can see, the Asymmetrical option is available in the Shape section. I am wondering if this is the right door object that we are talking about? Which language version are you using, and what is the name of that object in your version?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Lingwisyer
Guru
the matter is that in the door parameters in the "Shutters" section there is only one state of the "Location" parameter, namely, "Symmetric". As I understand it, there is no possibility to put the shutters asymmetrically

Re-title to do asymmetric door shutters?

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Learn and get certified!