BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Undoing SOE's

Arcadia
Booster
How can I undo a SOE where I selected extrude upwards instead of extude downward by mistake? The undo button doesn't work and the SOE operator tool allows only the cancelling of operators not targets. In this particular case I can select the operator (slab) and cancel the operations which works for 2 other SOE's but not for this particular SOE. I can't select the wall and cancel the effect of any SOE operator on it? Am I missing something?
V12-V27, PC: Ryzen 9 3950X, 64g RAM, RTX5000, Win 11
5 REPLIES 5
Arcadia
Booster
Just to clarify if i select the target I want to remove the SOE on (a wall) clicking cancel "...all operators" does not delete the SOE action. i don't want to delete and re-do the wall as this will be tedious.
Anonymous
Not applicable
just found in another thread on this. You need to bring up the SEO window, select your target and hit the button ... All Operators. I had the same issue just now, tried this, and for me it worked.

Hope it will for you as well.

Peter -
Arcadia
Booster
It didn't seem to work when I first tried that but I came back to the view later and it had fixed itself so maybe it was some sort of refreshing issue. Cheers.
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Arcadia wrote:
It didn't seem to work when I first tried that but I came back to the view later and it had fixed itself so maybe it was some sort of refreshing issue.
Yes, you may need to rebuild to see the result of canceling a SEO operation.

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
SEO: Solid Element Operation

SOE: Special Operations Executive (Britain's secret undercover sabotage unit in Europe during WW2)

You can't cancel an SOE operation without putting lives at risk.
Learn and get certified!