BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

Uploading research papers about using ArchiCAD GDL

Nader Belal
Mentor
Hi there,

I have in my hands two research papers for the use of ArchiCAD GDL in the fields of archaeology, artificial intelligence, and heritage BIM.

Where can I upload them ?
A good friend of mine have once told me that I´m so brute that I´m capable of creating a GDL script capable of creating GDLs.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Nader Belal
Mentor
@Karl Ottenstein

I wanted to uploaded to a public source that has easy access, and that ArchiCAD users can get it.

@runxel

I have not found the way to upload it to Archive.org, besides they are not mine to upload them there.

@To all,
Here, you can have it and see if there is a better solution to upload them so that ArchiCAD users can get an easy access.
A good friend of mine have once told me that I´m so brute that I´m capable of creating a GDL script capable of creating GDLs.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Hello Moonlight,

Great idea ! I hope to read these GDL document as soon as possible.
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Nader Belal
Mentor
Ok, where can I upload them ???
runxel
Legend
Maybe make it available via archive.org?
Then it is really persistent.

(I want to read those as well!)
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
Karl Ottenstein
Moonlight wrote:
Ok, where can I upload them ???
Put them on any cloud service - Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive etc and share a link.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Solution
Nader Belal
Mentor
@Karl Ottenstein

I wanted to uploaded to a public source that has easy access, and that ArchiCAD users can get it.

@runxel

I have not found the way to upload it to Archive.org, besides they are not mine to upload them there.

@To all,
Here, you can have it and see if there is a better solution to upload them so that ArchiCAD users can get an easy access.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Good share! Thank you so much
Nader Belal
Mentor
Any time, but the credit goes for who made public those research papers 😉
Learn and get certified!