Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

User Name & Serial Number

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
When I start installing the ArchiCAD 10 student version it asks me for my user name and serial number so I enter them, but then the next button is meant to be activated but it isn't ,what do I do
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problem as well, so I ended up installing the demo version instead which is a pain (cannot save!). I contacted Graphisoft Australia for support last week but still no reply.

Can anyone help?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Mike.
identical problem logged above: I cannot install Archicad student 10 Contacted Sydney, Melbourne support and this forum.
Nothing....nothing....nothing ...except a moderator's locked post reopened without answer.

I just don't get the LACK of support. Support is an oxymoron: there is no support! If uni is treated this way what confidence would commercial have in ongoing support. Very Telstra like........Very pejorative
tats
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Please make sure that you are installing the version you selected during the registration. I recommend you to copy and paste the username and serial number from the email you received.
If this still doesn’t work, please send me your details by private message. I would like to help you install ArchiCad on your machine!
tats
Graphisoft - Product management team
Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I have discovered (after receiving no reply from Graphisoft Australia and eagerly awaiting the release of the Mactel version) why Archicad 10 will not install as a student version on my computer - I installed the Mactel release candidate version which does not support the student version. I don't even know whether it will ever function as a student version after its official release as their site states that 'Archicad 10 Mactel does not function as a student version'.

It is quite upsetting.
Djordje
Ace
Jess wrote:
Well I have discovered (after receiving no reply from Graphisoft Australia and eagerly awaiting the release of the Mactel version) why Archicad 10 will not install as a student version on my computer - I installed the Mactel release candidate version which does not support the student version. I don't even know whether it will ever function as a student version after its official release as their site states that 'Archicad 10 Mactel does not function as a student version'.

It is quite upsetting.
No beta or release candidate works as a student version.

When the final is out, I see no reason why it should not work as a student version. The Windows and MacOS PPC versions do.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
When I start installing the ArchiCAD 10 student version it asks me for my user name and serial number so I enter them, but then the next button is meant to be activated but it isn't ,what do I do
I had the same problem for a while... But it was just me entering the wrong serial number. If the number isn't correct the next-button won't be activated. Unfortunately it's not possible to copy-paste. (My problem was the zeros, I guess I'm old fashioned but I assumed they were the letter o, cause there was no line through them. As soon as I entered them as zeros it worked fine.) My advice is to try again and be really sure to enter the right number...