Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Versatile MEP objects

Balint Kezer
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear all,

With Archicad 24 Update 2 we are releasing a pack of new MEP objects created by one of our partners. These highly customizable MEP distribution objects allow for more intuitive and easier modeling, speeding up your workflow. You can download these objects from BIMcomponents or from Archicad directly by searcing for it.

You should note that these are experimental objects, which represent a possible approach for developing our MEP objects in the future. Please use this thread to provide your feedback on what it's like to work with these objects, and any issues you encounter!

Detailed user manual for these objects can be downloaded from here.

Best regards,
Bálint Kézér
Balint Kezer
Senior Product Manager
Graphisoft
4 REPLIES 4
William Yan
Expert
COool!!
AC 26 5002 CHI, Windows 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
Please Repair Pipe Connection for Corect with real life
Many thank from Viet Nam
This is only partly related to the specifics of this thread. I found some MEP objects at BimComponents that were parametric bathtubs. They're great, but they have uneducable fixed sizes and a raft of Macros to make them work. While the shapes and configurations are great and look way better than the standard tub, I can't deploy them in the office if I can't change their size. The external macros also make it hard for me to use them. Too many things could go wrong with all the calls to outside files.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Jenia Shkvura
Participant

Good evening.

Please tell, how it is possible to load this library element in AC25 (4013).
By searching in the program itself does not find it, and downloading it from the site BIM Components, when downloaded to the program, it does not see (does not display).