BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Views going blank

Anonymous
Not applicable
this has been happening quite a bit to me lately and cant work out why.
I set up a perspective view of my model, save the view into my view map ad a generic perspective, then place that/them on the cover sheet of my layout set and happy days.

But sometimes when I open a drawing up to print some copys, every so often then views have gone blank.. jump in the view map to look at them and there blank in there aswell.. as if the camera has been moved and resaved.. but I cant have done this by accident cos it will happen to ALL perspective views, not just one…???????

not to bad an issue, but it get really anoying having to redoe 4-6 perpevtives and re place them on the layout etc..
21 REPLIES 21
Barry Kelly
Florian wrote:
Any way to send some sort of bug report without having a bug report?
No, but if you Private Message (PM) Minh, I am sure he will tell you where to upload a file so he can look at it.
Just click on Minh's icon in the message above (or below depending on how you have the forum set up), and press the speech bubble.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Hi that happens to me today, i hide some complex elements in 3D, and update my graphic card driver and restar Archicad and it get fixed. Maybe something can help.

Learn and get certified!