BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Wall contours around door;

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I dont know how to have neat wall endings around doors, I want to have same thickness of wall lines around door.
5 REPLIES 5
more than one possibility - but probably this.
You can turn those specific lines on or off for Composite Walls by checking a box in the Edit Skin and Line Structure dialog box. Right click on the Composite Wall - and select Edit Composite Selected/Profile...

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
All of them are turned on, is there another possible solution?
DGSketcher
Legend
It may be a local bug that needs looked at by your regional support. The attached is the equivalent drawing in AC22 UKI and the outer line pen does not return across the wall end.

My only other thought is the wall is a complex profile with the same name?
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Anonymous
Not applicable
No its not complex profile, its composite wall.

What is also triggering me that it does same at wall endings, they are not closed with thick ouline.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Paul,

Check your on screen view options that you have true line weight selected and not bold cut lines

Regards
Scott
Learn and get certified!