BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Wall hatching not showing

shenni
Contributor

Hi eveyone!

My wall hatching from my previous save is showing but when I draw a new wall, it doenst show any hatching. 

I check the model view settings and make sure the wall layer is turned on too, but the hatching is still not showing. Does anyone has a solution to this ?

Here is a screenshot of my view Screenshot (377).png

Thank you in advance !

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution

It could be that the walls are on different renovation filters or the wall not showing the hatch has a lower height so it doesn’t pass through the floor plan cut plane. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.0
macOS Sonoma (14.4.1)

View solution in original post

Solution
runxel
Legend

It's your wall height. As seen on your screenshot it is 61 centimeters, which is below your floor plan cut plane of most possibly 1 meter. So you are just seeing the outline.

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution

It could be that the walls are on different renovation filters or the wall not showing the hatch has a lower height so it doesn’t pass through the floor plan cut plane. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.0
macOS Sonoma (14.4.1)
Solution
runxel
Legend

It's your wall height. As seen on your screenshot it is 61 centimeters, which is below your floor plan cut plane of most possibly 1 meter. So you are just seeing the outline.

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»

ah yes! thank you so much! 

yes i realised that now! thank you so much !!

Learn and get certified!