BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Welcome!

Akos Pfemeter
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear Archi-Talkers,

Welcome to the renewed discussion forum of the ArchiCAD user community. As default structure for the new forum we created the following main categories:

- General Discussions: here you can share your opinion with other users about various topics (Note that in the discussion section requesting assistance is inappropriate).

- Specific Questions & Problems: here you can ask for support of fellow ArchiCAD users, or if you are an expert you can be of assistance to beginners.

- Other: here you can share various types of information with fellow ArchiCAD users.

As the forum evolves new categories/topics may be created according to your needs.

Before you start participating in the discussions please refer to the Etiquette section of the forum about basic rules of the forum. If you have any questions or recommendations, please turn to the moderator.

Best regards,
Akos Pfemeter
Graphisoft

Akos Pfemeter

VP Global Cross-Brand Sales, Graphisoft

41 REPLIES 41
Djordje
Ace
Welcome from myself, your Moderator - again.

Despite my best efforts, I was awarded with the Moderator status on this new forum too. I feel that - should I say as usual? - Graphisoft again listened to all of us and created a forum that fulfills if not all, then most of the wishes we all expressed on the old, text-only ArchiCAD Talk.

Please make sure to read the Etiquette and the FAQ. The usual rules of combat apply - and just to remind you, if you feel like throwing chairs, ArchiPUB is open!

Another request: Please fill your Profiles as fully as possible. Utmost care has been taken that your privacy is maximum, and that no spam bots can roam these forums at all. It would be nice to put the face to the name, and include your picture in the Profile.

There will definitely be initial hiccups, as there always are. Be patient and diligent as always, and let us enjoy these forums!

Let's TALK!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Jefferson
Participant
Djordje & Graphisoft,

Stumbled onto this! This is the kind of forum that I had been hoping for! A clearer exchange of ideas and support will certainly follow, elevating AC's place in the CAD world and taking the user community along with.

I feel like I got a raise. Thanks Graphisoft!!

(It will be interesting to put faces to the names as well.)
jeff white
w3d design

AC 23 Solo US / current build & library
Windoze 10 Pro 64
HP ZBook 17 G4
Intel Zeon 3.0
Twin 2GB SSD
32 GB memory

http://w3d-design.com
Djordje
Ace
Jefferson wrote:
Djordje & Graphisoft,
The other way around
Stumbled onto this! This is the kind of forum that I had been hoping for! A clearer exchange of ideas and support will certainly follow, elevating AC's place in the CAD world and taking the user community along with.

I feel like I got a raise. Thanks Graphisoft!!

(It will be interesting to put faces to the names as well.)
Thanks for the praise

The announcement just went to the old Talk and ArchiPub.

Let me thank you for being the first to post to the new list
Djordje

HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
I must say this is really a good way to get going. ArchiCad 8.1 and a new forum. I look forward to contributing.

Mark Gillis
Djordje
Ace
outpostarc wrote:
I must say this is really a good way to get going. ArchiCad 8.1 and a new forum. I look forward to contributing.

Mark Gillis
Looking forward to your contributions, Mark!

Welcome
Djordje

HP Omen
Thomas Holm
Booster
I must congratulate Graphisoft for launching this forum, and thank you Djordje, for taking on the moderator task. I have a feeling you'll be busy!

I think the forum fills a big void, and has the potential to become a really useful resource for us Archicad users. I hope Graphisoft will tell all their resellers to market it world-wide to their customers as well. Archicad-Talk has been an unknown source of knowledge for too long.

Thanks, Graphisoft!
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Djordje
Ace
Thomas wrote:
I must congratulate Graphisoft for launching this forum, and thank you Djordje, for taking on the moderator task. I have a feeling you'll be busy!!
Joining your congratulations, let me assure you that I will not be much busier than before ... and with seasoned people like yourself around, my job will be easier.

Nice avatar, BTW
Djordje

HP Omen
Ted Taylor
Contributor
After ranting about the banners on escribe (Until Link took care of that for us, a belated thank you to Link) , this is terrific. Thank you Graphisoft and thank you Djordje for taking on a daunting task.
Ted Taylor
Atlanta, GA , USA
iMac (Retina 5K, 27", Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5 32GB
AMD Radeon R9 M395 2GB
OS10.14.2,
Latest Archicad 22
Djordje
Ace
t2taylor wrote:
After ranting about the banners on escribe (Until Link took care of that for us, a belated thank you to Link) , this is terrific. Thank you Graphisoft and thank you Djordje for taking on a daunting task.
Welcome

I made a small poll, see the next topic in this forum.
Djordje

HP Omen
Learn and get certified!