BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Welcome!

Akos Pfemeter
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear Archi-Talkers,

Welcome to the renewed discussion forum of the ArchiCAD user community. As default structure for the new forum we created the following main categories:

- General Discussions: here you can share your opinion with other users about various topics (Note that in the discussion section requesting assistance is inappropriate).

- Specific Questions & Problems: here you can ask for support of fellow ArchiCAD users, or if you are an expert you can be of assistance to beginners.

- Other: here you can share various types of information with fellow ArchiCAD users.

As the forum evolves new categories/topics may be created according to your needs.

Before you start participating in the discussions please refer to the Etiquette section of the forum about basic rules of the forum. If you have any questions or recommendations, please turn to the moderator.

Best regards,
Akos Pfemeter
Graphisoft

Akos Pfemeter

VP Global Cross-Brand Sales, Graphisoft

41 REPLIES 41
Karl Ottenstein
Katie wrote:
I don't think I know any particularly interesting phrases in New Englandese to share...
Welcome, Katie.

There's always "Burn them! Buuuuurn them!" from a time in New England history when being a nonconformist was not a smart thing.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
she turned me into a newt!..... I got better....

sorry, also couldn't resist

Katie
Learn and get certified!