Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

What is the use for GLOB_ISSUE_SCHEME

JGoode
Advocate
Hi,

the subject says it all really.

What use is there for GLOB_ISSUE_SCHEME?

You can't show issue details on layouts, so I'm a bit unsure what it's for.

Thanks
ArchiCAD 23

Windows 10
2 REPLIES 2
Podolsky
Ace
I cannot figure out how to use GLOB_ISSUE_SCHEME in GDL object. But maybe it has some sense when you use it with C++ API.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Page 339 on the GDL Reference Guide says:

This refers to the custom fields you can define in the "Transmittal Set Scheme" Dialog (called "Issue Scheme" Dialog prior to Archicad 24 - "MarkUp" was renamed to "Issue", and "Issue" was renamed to "Transmittal Set" in Ac24).
The Transmittal Set Dialog opens from the Book Settings Dialog, and the Transmittal Set Scheme Dialog opens from the Transmittal Set Dialog.

In the Transmittal Set Scheme Dialog, you can define custom fields (which can be displayed as Autotext later).
The first 4 fields are default and cannot be deleted. So the GLOB_ISSUE_SCHEME global variable, which I suppose is in the format of

GLOB_ISSUE_SCHEME

returns the names and values of these fields as described in the GDL Reference Guide. The first column is Revision ID, then the 4 default Transmittal Set Scheme Dialog fields, then the custom fields you define.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!