Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

What should I do if the wall connection is abnormal?

LeeJaeYoung
Virtuoso

What should I do if the wall connection is abnormal?

LeeJaeYoung_0-1654687313505.pngLeeJaeYoung_1-1654687324949.png

What should I study?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/158ynHLPPX5e80R6cT3n_r6ao9nTRd8Iu/view?usp=sharing

AC27 on window 11
12 REPLIES 12

In the construction process, in Korea, there is a process of applying mortar on the concrete interior surface and tile it, and in some cases, the concrete interior surface is ground and cleaned.

(a process of grinding and cleaning the concrete surface with a grinder to flatten it)
Then you have to specify something on the interior surface of the concrete...

LeeJaeYoung_0-1655083936738.png

I asked you because I was wondering if it's okay to do it with zero or if you're doing it in a different way.

AC27 on window 11

Hello,

"I asked you because I was wondering if it's okay to do it with zero or if you're doing it in a different way."

Personally, if a material has a layer of zero thickness, then I do not represent it because it will be invisible at 1/50 and I can differentiate the final appearance of a wall by other means.

Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin

Sorry to keep asking.
Question 1. I'm curious to know how to deal with content that is specific to the building process and process it in the schedule.
A thickness of 0 is the process the workers work in, and it has nothing to do with the shape.
Since it is surface that count, I am curious to know how you do it.

I used translate.google.com ^^

AC27 on window 11