Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Wikipedia heads up

Eduardo Bell
Contributor
Hello, everyone.
Would someone like to take on the task of having us show up in Wikipedia under this type of search?
I would add to our strengths the great multinational community we are, listing all the countries where you can potentially make business or get a job.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_computer_graphics_software

Merry Christmas and Happy Renderings across the globe!
v4.55 to v27-b4030 MacBookPro 8-Core Intel i9 16GB ram AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB vram OS Monterey v 12.7.1
3 REPLIES 3
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I don't think this is an article that talks about architectural desing packages. None of these packages are included: ArchiCAD, Revit, Vectorworks, Allplan, Microstation.
If you check the definition in the first two paragraph, that is not ArchiCAD:
3D computer graphics software refers to programs used to create 3D computer-generated imagery. This article covers only some of the software used.

3D modelers allow users to create and alter models via their 3D mesh. Users can add, subtract, stretch and otherwise change the mesh to their desire. Models can be viewed from a variety of angles, usually simultaneously. Models can be rotated and the view can be zoomed in and out.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Eduardo Bell
Contributor
Hi, Lazlo.
Yes, I guess you're right and I do not want to sound stubborn but I do know this: a wider net catches more fish. Someone looking for information on AC may land on this related page...just like I did...but we'd miss him. Cheers.
v4.55 to v27-b4030 MacBookPro 8-Core Intel i9 16GB ram AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB vram OS Monterey v 12.7.1
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
OK, if someone wants to write it, it is fine with me.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27