Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

Window / Door Editable Hotspots

Lingwisyer
Guru
Hi all,

I have a set of 3D Angle Hotspots but in Plan View the Moving Hotspot becomes inactive for some reason.

To remedy this I thought of overlapping a set of 2D Angle Hotspots but realised that since the object is a window, there is no way to assign the z-axis meaning that this command set does not work for doors and windows? As far as I know, hotspots are not affected by transformation commands so I cannot just flip the y-axis with the z-axis.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lingwisyer
Guru
Have not managed to get the 3D hotspots to be usable in 2D, so I have hidden them in plan using the Glob_View_Type command. My problem with the 2D hotspots was a lapse in thinking, as I was putting them in the 3D script... woops...

Ling.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
All works. see the standard windows with the 2d opening parameter.
Remember the coords work differently in openings.

Piotr
Solution
Lingwisyer
Guru
Have not managed to get the 3D hotspots to be usable in 2D, so I have hidden them in plan using the Glob_View_Type command. My problem with the 2D hotspots was a lapse in thinking, as I was putting them in the 3D script... woops...

Ling.