BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Window-door Maker Help Please

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello friends,

Excuse my English since it belongs to a translator of languages.

My problem in which I need of all its help is that in the archicad I have my doors and windows with Window-door Maker, but I need to make a plane where these window-door maker doesn't appear. my question is the following one: As I can turn off all the window-door maker at the same time, to export the plane in. pmk and then to return to the normality the window-door maker.

Thank you for their attention and I expect from all heart their help.
6 REPLIES 6
TomWaltz
Participant
Assuming I understand correctly:

You should be able to control this under Options > Display Options (shown below)

The "Show with Dim" option is set, the markers will appear. If the "Show on Plan" option is set, the markers will not appear.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello TomWaltz:

Thank you for your help, I don't have words to be appreciated.

Another time a thousand thank you
Anonymous
Not applicable
my problem is the opposite, i am unable to get the window and door markers to show in plotmaker. they show and print from archicad, but when i import them into plotmaker, everything shows except the markers. help please!
Stress Co_
Advisor
Have you redefined your viewsets?
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.2.1 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Stress wrote:
Have you redefined your viewsets?
yep, its been scince last week and still havnt shown. i dont know what 2 do, im reading the help, maybe ill get thru. and another thing, u know how u have windows in the wall, where the wall pen is .7 and the window pen is .1. i want to have the wall pen bordering the 2 short sides of the window and not the window pen colour diaplaying all around the 4 sides of the window. dont know if im explaining myself correctly. i need 2 know how to put in a picture so i can show it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wayn right

Try the contour button in the Floor Plan tab of your door / window settings.
contour.jpg
Learn and get certified!