Design forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Window forming corner

Not applicable
I would like to know if there is a way of drawing a window with several interior frames which goes through a corner as well. I know that is possible using the curtain wall tool, but this is not an architecture curtain wall, just a fixed window that comes to a corner and turns.

You can make corner connections with most windows and window openings, you can make glass on glass corner connections with the 'repeating x' window type.

In the Dutch library, the settings for these are towards the end of the list of settings, just after the sunscreen options.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten

ArchiCAD 9-24 NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5

You mean something like this:

You can find it in your 'Window selection settings':

Architectural construction designer, draftsman, modeller
ArchiCAD 25.

Barry Kelly
You can use the 'corner window' tool as well but both windows will be identical.
Better to use separate window objects and turn on the corner window settings as mentioned.


One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 25
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Dell Precision 3510 - i7 6820HQ @ 2.70GHz, 16GB RAM, AMD FirePro W5130M, Windows 10

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion


Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!