Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Windows Schedule adjustments

Chris_Lz
Booster

Hi guys, I haven't used to much the windows schedule so I'm a bit unfamiliar with it. 

Could you please let me know how I can remove elements that I don't want in the schedule.

For example, I have a lot of wall niches of various sizes witch are still classified as a windows by Archicad and I don't want them in the schedule.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Chris_Lz,

It would have been more relevant to share the previous screen which explains how you call your elements. I invite you to exclude the elements of library having for name "Wall Niche rectangular 22".

Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hello Chris_Lz,

Tell us how you call your elements into schedule then we will be able to tell you the best way to exclude some of them.

Christophe - FRANCE

"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin

Hi Christophe,

I have attached an image with the schedule as it appears. They all seem to have the same ID and name. This 3D model was made just for 3D rendering purposes and I'm trying now to make it suitable for building and extract all the information needed.

Thank you.

Solution

Chris_Lz,

It would have been more relevant to share the previous screen which explains how you call your elements. I invite you to exclude the elements of library having for name "Wall Niche rectangular 22".

Christophe - FRANCE

Thank you so much, I've managed to do it.

jfaugustine
Booster

There are several ways to organize the scheduling of windows, (or almost any object for that matter), by employing the element ID is a judicious manner.  Windows can be identified by type; W01, W02, etc. The scheme for the schedule can control the data that is displayed.  Hint: On renovation projects, I sometimes use the element ID to be "E.T.R." or "DEMO".  Those ID's can then be excluded from the schedule scheme.  You can even use the schedule scheme to count the number on instances of a particular window type...

ArchiCAD since 8.0, currently on 22, waiting on 26, maybe...

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I've managed to correct the schedule, but I actually have another issue, I have put the dimensions to be shown in the schedule, but for some reason, on some of the windows it doesn't show them. I can't understand why is this happening.

You are welcome! Since I have not installed Archicad 25 yet, I will not confuse the troubleshooting process of the window dimensions.  I am confident a Graphisoft Archicad 25 expert can assist with the dimension display issue...

ArchiCAD since 8.0, currently on 22, waiting on 26, maybe...

Chris_Lz,

Did you check the Dimensions settings ?

Did you uncheck and then check the Dimensions option about these windows without dimensions ?

Did you ajust schedule dimensions by the "3 points" on the left top of your schedule ?

Christophe - FRANCE

Hi Christophe, already tried all mentioned by you. 

I have managed to solve it by removing the individual rows with Height and Width and putting instead one row of the W x H window criteria. I don't know why it works like this, but it does.