BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Work done in teamwork is not showing up in exclusive access.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its annoying to go back and forth from teamleader to teamleader w/ exclusive access just to change the layer combinations, pen settings, etc. but i noticed that some of the drawing names made in layout book as teamleader is not showing up in exclusive access. I made sure that the layers were turned on but still nothing. Has anybody seen this problem occur or am i just seeing things. its making me alittle worried that if just a simple text is not showing up, then what else could be missing.
4 REPLIES 4
TomWaltz
Participant
Anson wrote:
Its annoying to go back and forth from teamleader to teamleader w/ exclusive access just to change the layer combinations, pen settings, etc. but i noticed that some of the drawing names made in layout book as teamleader is not showing up in exclusive access. I made sure that the layers were turned on but still nothing. Has anybody seen this problem occur or am i just seeing things. its making me alittle worried that if just a simple text is not showing up, then what else could be missing.
I've not seen the problem you describe, but why would you change to exclusive access to edit a layer combination or a pen setting? You only need to be Team Leader for that.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
oh i guess i am seeing things....yeah and your right about being teamleader. sorry i just panic'd. thanks again
Anonymous
Not applicable
Has this changed with AC11? I cannot seem to change the layer combinations when signed in as Team Leader (Not exclusive access).
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Attached is a list of modification privileges for teamwork projects in AC11. It is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate or complete, but it should list most common attributes & settings.

If you want a PDF copy of it, please PM me with your email address.

Cheers,
Link.
Learn and get certified!