Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

Zone Label will not display on plan

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have two instances of AC22 open. Each has a different plan. One new Plan A that I create a Zone and it displays just fine. In the other Plan B is an WIP plan where I want to use the same zone stamp so, here are my steps to create.
1) Imported the Zone Stamp from plan A (stamp displays correctly) into plan B.
2) In plan B I created the same layer and layer combination used, and set all parameters the same as A
3) Created the Zone in plan B and the zone appears but without the label. I compared all the parameters, in the zone via info box and the object settings directly in both plans and all are identical but not label showing up in the plan B.

Never came across this before and need some advise on what is happening here.

Thanks,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
YOU'RE MY HERO!

I reworded it a bit to help others....Check "MODEL VIEW OPTIONS" CONSTRUCTION ELEMENTS tab and check the ZONE check box. If the zone stamp /label still does not show, select a SHOW ALL LAYERS (Layer Combo) then go back to MVO settings and then double check under CONSTRUCTION ELEMENTS tab and make sure check the ZONE check box.

Many thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PVBergkrantz
Expert
Check to see the model view options set for each file, it's found in the quick properties palette, and there are settings there to display or not display zone stamps.
| AC 25 Int | Win10 | i7-7800X | 32 GB | GeForce RTX 2060 6GB |

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
YOU'RE MY HERO!

I reworded it a bit to help others....Check "MODEL VIEW OPTIONS" CONSTRUCTION ELEMENTS tab and check the ZONE check box. If the zone stamp /label still does not show, select a SHOW ALL LAYERS (Layer Combo) then go back to MVO settings and then double check under CONSTRUCTION ELEMENTS tab and make sure check the ZONE check box.

Many thanks!
PVBergkrantz
Expert
No problem been there myself.
| AC 25 Int | Win10 | i7-7800X | 32 GB | GeForce RTX 2060 6GB |