BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Zone not showing color, but my Graphic Override says it should

4hotshoes
Advisor
I want to see the Zone for each room. I have a GO for zones to be the zone color and one for no color. It is not changing and I do not know what else might effect it. I have the Trace and Reference is off. I tried all my Renovation filters. Is this a AC23 glitch?

(Because: Have also been having trouble with an elevation not updating on the screen when I change Model View Settings until I go to the Layout sheet.)
Todd Oeftger
AC27 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
4hotshoes
Advisor
Sorry, I said the Trace Reference was not on, but it was. getting tired I guess. It is working fine. Too many variables to watch.
Todd Oeftger
AC27 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DGSketcher
Legend
Are you using the default zone display rules within the GO? I just did a quick test on my Mac and everything appears to be working ok. Is there a possible conflict with other rules in the GO and have you taken into consideration the running order for applying the rules?
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Solution
4hotshoes
Advisor
Sorry, I said the Trace Reference was not on, but it was. getting tired I guess. It is working fine. Too many variables to watch.
Todd Oeftger
Learn and get certified!