BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ac20 on Sierra

Llian
Advocate
omg....not sure which is affecting this slowing down or both just don't get along well....the conventional mouse with the scroller just not working well...there is a delay action ....is there a fix?
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
3 REPLIES 3
DGSketcher
Legend
Have you done a complete cold reboot e.g. pulling the power plug from the wall for a minute to clear any short term memory storage. I can't remember the proper name for this process but it is recommended by Apple to stabilise the problems you describe and to get Sierra running properly.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
MrC
Advocate
SMC IS PROBABLY WHAT YOU NEED TO DO......WORKED FOR ME https://support.apple.com/en-md/HT201295
ILIFFE ARCHITECTURAL

BRITISH COLUMBIA

macbook pro 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

AC 21 USA (latest build)
Llian
Advocate
Thanks for your responses....I got it fixed somehow but turning it off and opening AC20 software first instead of opening the file directly. Then I created work environment and then brought in the AC17 file....everything so far has been smooth...and speedy!
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
Learn and get certified!