Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad 16 and PHPP?

Hi everyone, I'm playing for the first time with Archicad 16 and I'm looking for the button to export data to the PHPP: where is it? Thanks! Enrico

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 54 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrated SEO Artifacts?

In a migrated 14 to 15 file I'm getting what I'll guess is weird SEO artifacts which are not there in 14. I say weird, because some of the walls showing up over the porch were never there in the first place! I tried to SEO them away but that does not...

Weird15wall-1.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Window Display Mode

Is it possible to have 2 views docked in Archicad Window next to each other in a similar way as in programs such as Maya, Rhino or Cinema 4D ? It is enough to use ghost view of another drawing when you need two 2D drawings. But sometimes I would like...

showing different storey levels

What if I have two buildings in one project, with different sorey levels? how can I show/see for example 3rd sories of both buildings if they have different projection from zero?

hrach13 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mesh not visible in 3D window - AC 16

I recently opened a file with AC16 that was created in AC15, and found that the mesh was not visible in 3D. It is however, selectable in 3D. I thought that it might be a resource issue because the file is very large, ( 208 MB ) so I copied just the m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dragging views to the layout

hey when i'm dragging views to a layout the view is automaticaly placed in a very far place' not near the layuot itself. how can i fix that!?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vectorial Hatching & Shadows

I'm having an issue with one particular project where the vectorial hatching in a coloured elevation is only visible in shadow. If shadows are turned off there is no hatching at all. I seem to remember having this issue years ago but I can't remember...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrating Archicad earlier project to new

Hello, When I open earlier version project in newer one, I have to consolidate libraries. When I see the inserted object info ( any from Object tool) it always shows earlier version library. Then I have to use inject parameter option for every object...

Libraries.jpg

Wall angled to rise along its length

Is there any way to have a wall angled so that one end is higher than the other? The only way I can do it to create a beam profile. This is ok as long as I do not want a curved wall, which I do . Any pointers will be appreciated. TIA

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels