Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to create this object?

hi everyone I have one question. I know to model this in sketchup using the folow me tool, but don't no idea how to model this in archicad, i guess with morph or object? I hope someone knows [/img]

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

wall accessories parameters

Hello everyone, i want to create one object, type "wall accessories", but i need to know all the parameters of the wall. from where can i find? for example, if i want to use the real length of the wall (even if there are embedded columns) Can i?, or ...

Cosminn by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stretching morph along Z?

Is it possible to stretch parts of a morph in Z-dir? (without pull/push) I've tried some different ways but none of them will work.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

"wall accessories" i need help

I made one object similar to "Moldings and Panels 12". The question is: Can i have one parameter who will represent the number of the holes(window holes, door holes, and intersection holes)? I need this parameter to create another one. Thanks

Cosminn by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offset Tool

I came upon a problem trying to offset lines for 2D documents. I discovered how to offset these lines, but now when i draw a single line, it is offset by a certain distance. How do i return this back to normal. My snap settings are on, I don't know w...

line offset.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Label Tool Text

How can you have two rows of text in the wall marker rotate together. i.e. the wall id and fire rating text can both be rotated 90 degrees to have all text on the plan in the same orientation. See Below.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Refreshing Trace Reference

I'm just started a project and it barely fits inside of the boarders on my layout at the desired scale. When I was working on it I noticed if I used the layout as the trace reverence I could see where I was placing my efforts so it fit on the page an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Column Lines

Can column / grid line elements be set to adjust scale with the plans? I have the same issue with the zone tool text settings. If these tools can not accommodate changing plan scales they become obsolete in our work flow which is disappointing.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MORPH tool and site modeling webinar

Several months ago, there was a webinar that covered site modeling that incorporated use of the MORPH tool. I remember that it was an urban site with some sort of body of water in it. I can't seem to track down any information on the webinar. Does an...

Hobbesnb by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels