Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Same Process, but different result

Hello. I've just started following 'Archicad Advanced Modeling(downloaded from graphsoft)' by using Archicad 16 trial. And I have a problem. In Chapter '1-4', I made a hole with mesh: subtract from polygon by exactly same steps with the tutorial usin...

training.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Rotating model in 3d window around specific point

Hello, I know how to use Marquee tool to see the specific part of the big project in 3d window & rotating around. Model in 3d window is rotating around certain point (fixed), is there any way to rotate the same model around user specific point? Regar...

GDL IN/OUT and Arrays

Trying to update our zone GDL to automatically calculate occupancy numbers using use tables from the Building Code. I'm using an external text file to hold the table data so that it can be updated if the Building Code changes. !-- Getting NCC Table D...

Curtain Walls - Edits in 3D

I have been working with curtain walls and need some help resolving the Selection Settings/Scheme/Preview with the 3D view. I created a curtain wall with a door at one end. I then added a panel (E) in the Selection Settings/Scheme window. When I swit...

Greg D by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall closure - insulation turning

I am having problems getting the desired result for turning the skin in for the insulation. Wall skins are: - plaster 1 cm - rc 18 cm - thermal insulation 7,5 cm - plaster 0,7 mm At the (entrance) door I want to have the skin turned, but not in the s...

wall closure.jpg
MarinRacic by Graphisoft Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof tool doesn't create ceilings? skylight cutting holes

Hi there, I can't seem to find any info on the roof tool creating a ceiling at the same time. i would assume that it would. so i've been using a slab to create the ceiling, but then the skylight doesn't cut a hole in the ceiling. I hope i'm missing s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to set Working Units within a label

I modified a simple label to read a particular parameter of an object, in this case the mounting height. I am getting the label to read the correct height, however it is showing in meters rather than inches. So if the mounting height of the object is...

kevin b by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Registration requests.

How annoying is that every time I want to download something from graphisoft.com I'm being asked to register? If GS wan't my info I want to do it once and be done with. Just link it with the Architalk account.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a simple wall label

One where the optional line lenght is controlled by offset from the wall edges and not the middle of the wall....where the line should stay in the wall while movin the marker text...where it should be possible to add an angled line to the line that i...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels