Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ArchiCAD 15 Hotfix-4 (Build 3898)

ArchiCAD 15 Hotfix-4 package (Build 3898) for BIM Server and ArchiCAD15 has been released today. The INT, USA, AUS, NZE, GER language versions of the Hotfix are available through the automatic update system today, while further versions will be relea...

AndorSzoke by Graphisoft Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Grid element display order frustration!

Is there a reason why the Grid Element cannot be placed on top of the stack?!? This is really annoying. When I place a Grid Element I want it to be always visible and on top of everything. For some reason this seems to be impossible. There seems to b...

Archicad crashing when selecting 3D view

We have a problem with a project file which causes Archicad to crash every time that we try and select '3D view'. It's a very basic 3D model - nothing fancy, or over-complicated We've tried copying the contents of the model into a new template, and i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Accessory not showing in Section

Hi, For some reason the roof accessory on my model is not showing in one section but is showing in other sections. All sections have the same layer combination and I have checked that the roof accessory is on. Any ideas or suggestions why this is? Th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offsetting lines (single line into double lines)

Hi, This should be a realively easy question for you guys, but since I'm new to ArchiCad, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Is there a way to draw a single line or a series of lines (i.e. the shape of a roof flashing), and then offset these ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Paragraph and Parameters

Hello, I created a custom tag in AC14 and save the selection as an object (.gsm) It has 3 different text elements. What I want to do now is edit the tag in gdl so that I can establish what the text says via parameters. The gdl script shows the text a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Tag Creation

Hello, I've been trying to create a custom tag that has a rectangular box with a line dividing it in the middle. on the left side I need a Letter representing the material, on the right side I need a number representing the atual finish. Finally this...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension Markers Doors

Hello! Is there a way to add dimension markers to all doors? Not applying it to each door separately. Coz I did it yesterday and now I saw that program hasn't saved anything and I'm really pissed. Thanks in advance!

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gradient Fills unavailable

Hi all, I can see the gradient fills in the Attribute manager (and their numbers are greyed out) but the list of fills doesn't show them at all in ArchiCAD.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Window Anchor Request

Hi All, I am trying to find out if there is a REQUEST for GDL to allow me to query what the current window object 'Anchor' setting is - eg Sill to Wall Base / Head to Wall Base etc. I have tried the GDL references and new features but cant find anyth...

Window-Anchor.jpg

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels