Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to set Working Units within a label

I modified a simple label to read a particular parameter of an object, in this case the mounting height. I am getting the label to read the correct height, however it is showing in meters rather than inches. So if the mounting height of the object is...

kevin b by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Registration requests.

How annoying is that every time I want to download something from graphisoft.com I'm being asked to register? If GS wan't my info I want to do it once and be done with. Just link it with the Architalk account.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a simple wall label

One where the optional line lenght is controlled by offset from the wall edges and not the middle of the wall....where the line should stay in the wall while movin the marker text...where it should be possible to add an angled line to the line that i...

Custom Components

I'm trying to make a custom door panel. I know how to do it, but when I go to save it, File->Librairies and Objects->Save Selection as Library Part.......I do not have the Save Selection As Library Part option. Its not in my drop down list. I reloade...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Reference lines color

This is an odd one for me. The wall/beam reference lines in my walls have changed to the wall line color so I cant see them when I turn on the ref. line button. How can I change this back to the default black? I have searched the forum and help files...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall closure in sections

Hi, I am wondering if there is such an option as in the plan for doors and windows? So far can't make it happen in sections, please help me.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

new user- how to hide 1st floor walls

Hey all, I am a new user and I'm not sure if this topic belongs here, but I've been trying really hard to learn archicad the last few weeks. I was wondering how you hide the first floor walls drawn when I am on the ground floor. I sometimes choose th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete a Wall/Slab/Roof Accessory favourite???

Seems that there is no option to delete of update the current favourite. Favourites pallet doesn't list the accessory favourites and accessory favourites dialog box only has a save button. Does anyone have a solution?

jakubc7 by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Ceiling Editor object for design

Message from the Moderator: We have created this new thread for the discussion of the Ceiling Editor Object. There have been some questions regarding it as can be seen from the following few posts. From post 5 of this thread you can find the detailed...

Stretch Icon on Pet Palette disappiers

Hi, I ask a little help for the object that I make: it's a 3D PIPE for sewerage . There´s a little problem: with the hotspot on the starting point you can use Drag or Stretch, instead with the hotspot at the end point you can Stretch + change Directi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels