Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

3D Window does not work

When I select the 3D window (going from 2D to 3D) all that I get is an editing plane (with x,y,z axis) but no 3d representation of the building. Can someone please advise ? Am using ArchiCAD 16.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 15 : Can i open more than 3 files?

Hi, I've tried to open 4th file without closing the other 3 files but the archicad 15 didn't open and didn't fail. Is it possible to open more than 3 files with Archicad 15? Thanks for your help. Erbug Architecture

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

how to open .lcf object folder

Hi, I downloaded a .lcf object folder from internet, when i add into my library from library manager, ut it can't find from my embedded library. Anyone can help?? Thanks. Cheers, Hazel

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Default Line Settings Changing

I was at work today doing some very tedious line work (2D). I wanted all the line work to be on the same layer, however, the default setting I set for the layer of the line would not stick. Sometimes two or three times it was okay. After that it defa...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Open a File Dialog

I complained to my colleagues that, in version 16, the 'Open File' option on the menu bar leads to a second 'Open File' menu - which seems like an unnecessary step. One colleague said: 'But it was like that in release 14!' while another didn't know w...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

glob_context of cut element

I know glob_context= 4 is for section/elevation, but is there anyway for an object to know that it is being cut in section/elevation. I have objects that I want to display more detail if they are being cut. If they are not being cut, I want to conser...

Oval Window from AC15 library -> error

Hi All, First of all, i'm using the dutch archicad 15 library. When i use the Oval Window, there is a problem with the window-object when i use a reveal. When i don't use a reveal then the window is drawn perfectly. On the picture below, you can see ...

Screen Shot 2012-08-09 at 16.28.01.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Morph zoom issue

Seems the zooming in (in 3d) on a morph object (works ok other objects etc.) is normal until I try to get close to see details of what I'm doing, then it jumps me past the point of my object. I zoom out and try again and keeps happening. But sometime...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Components Registration Number

Dear All, During BIM Components Registration process a number is generated. I am asked to copy it into "ArchiCAD's Registration Number field". Where to find this ArchiCAD's Registration Number field? In ArchiCAD itself, on bimcomponents.com or myarch...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels