Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Floor sensitive 2D projection?

Hi, I have a simple parametric handrail object that was hand-coded in GDL. Its 2D representation is based on 2D projection method. I have no idea how to show only the lower part on the home floor while cutting the top, and vice versa: Show only the t...

Problems ganging windows and other settings

Now we are in v16 of this program I have never been able gang windows without problems It seems like they are adding more details and more parameters as time goes on but have never really got this under control. I am still having to draw white lines ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

error

hello Everytime I open the 3d window an error pops up saying a polygon is degenerated and it also says SLA-207 is there a way for me to find out which polygon that is?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird 3D window issue

I am using dual firepro V5900 cards. A blue screen crash prompted me to re-install the drivers and catalyst control software (using the graphisoft V15 approved drivers from the AMD website) and ever since my 3D window has been doing weird s**t. I've ...

Weird 3D.JPG
Arcadia by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation Filter: how to add skins to existing???

We're getting into a project where the house is completely gutted (down to the studs) and we need to add interior finish and exterior insulation/sheathing. We've been discussing how to do this and I came across this thread (http://archicad-talk.graph...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

3D editing plane solid white in Start 15 ... how to change?

Hi All I have AC15 START edition, build 3462. The 3D editing plane does displays a solid white colour in 3D, I am unable to change this in the VIEW-GRID OPTIONS- GRIDS & BACKGROUND when in the 3D window as the GRIDS & BACKGROUND is greyed out and not...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

custom fill patterns

Found some great geometric patterns online and wanted to turn them into fill for a project im working on. I tried setting them up as hatches in autocad but although they are quite regular I can't seem to get the edges to match up and its driving me c...

moenster02.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Materials catalogue in Ecodesigner

Anyone know where one can find additional values of materials in "k", thermal conductiivity, density, and heat capacity for typical materials in the US......like 1/2" gyp board, 5/8" fire rated gyp. board, etc. Also, the materials library in Ecodesig...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels