Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad 16 - material display in 3D

Hi there, I've been using archicad 14 (edu) for the last year, just upgraded to V16. I've carried over a project to the new program and all my materials properties have disappeared - all 3D objects now show only in a grey concrete-esque colour. I can...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Forum Section: Green Architecture

Dear all, EcoDesigner has been available as a separate product for 3 years now and with ArchiCAD 16 its functionalit has been incorporated into ArchiCAD as the Energy Evaluation functionality. As Green Design and Sustainability is definitely part of ...

bimcomponents.com downloads

hi, I have 2 problems with bimcomponents.com: 1.- I installed the gdl web plugin, but still can't see the 3d objects on my browser (Safari 6.0). It keeps showing me a message to install the plugin. 2.- I can't download any object at all :S please hel...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Parameter Label

Hi, I am having real difficulty creating a label for an object I have made. It is an object with a parameter that when I change it, it changes the panel material colour. Now I have got this label to work, however it comes up with error messages withi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to put window on two different floors

Hello, I am beginner so this problem may be funny for you guys but I just cant do this.I need windows to put on 2 different floors and I wall is always blocking half of my window.Thanks guys

pomoc.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing Text

I've just began using AC 16 and can't edit the text the way I did in the previous 9 versions I've used. Has something changed? I select the text I wish to edit, click inside the box and a new text box comes up. Of course it only does this sometimes, ...

Renovation Combination Issues

So I am creating a simple section and having issues with the new windows showing up in the existing plan. If I use the stock renovation filter you don't see the windows. Personally this isn't the way I would like to achieve the effect but our leaders...

ares997 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation Combination Issues

So I am creating a simple section and having issues with the new windows showing up in the existing plan. If I use the stock renovation filter you don't see the windows. Personally this isn't the way I would like to achieve the effect but our leaders...

ares997 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels