Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issues with Curtain Wall tool.

I believe the curtain wall needs some work. My first issue is editing the object itself. When I enter edit mode I am able to select every component of the object individually or as a group, but not ever component is able to be deleted. This should be...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

skylight vs. velux gdl

Hello, I would like to place some skylight multiple windows in my project. I have tried several possibilities but I always come across some difficulities. 1. Archicad skylight - picture - left . So that was made from 2 skylights and actually I cannot...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EcoDesigner questions

Now that EcoDesigner is built into version 16, can we discuss it here? Shouldnt it have its own category in AC-Talk? Anyway.... London is a very cold place. so thinks Graphisoft. According to the weather file in ArchiCAD 16, it seems that the tempera...

Wall Contourn Line

Any idea why this is happening? The wall is in front but the door still covers the wall contour line.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 15 & 16 running simultaneously on same machine

I'm working on a couple of projects. Moving to 16 with the new ones. I have one session each of 15 and 16 open, and both seem to be behaving oddly. In 15, layer tool is not responding to commands. (I say to unlock a layer, it stays locked. I try to u...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 16 Quick selection tool in 3d window

Working in 16, Quick Selection tool (magnet icon) doesn't work in 3d window like version 15, 14, 13, 12,... Space bar activates it in 2d. What am I missing? Clicking on a surface in 3d to select an object, rather than just the edge or node. How is it...

• 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Listing Parameters in a Schedule

Hi there, I need to list the variable N of a certain Object in a Schedule. (bread-n-butter) the variable N is actually a counter in a loop ( for i=1 to ..... N=N+1...) By the end of the loop N stores the value for the number of loops. Here is the pro...

Cut Surfaces/Floor Plan Display

Hi there! I did a project 4 years ago but now I don't like the colors/cut fills I chose. All the walls have different thicknesses and elevations. So I changed the definitions of the cut surfaces on one wall. But then, if I choose to inject the parame...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3d generation very slow

Hi, I was hoping someone could help me with the speed that my model generates in 3D and section/elevation. I am working on a small file, 11000kb, the model is relatively simple in terms of library parts (ie, no furniture, plants etc that usually take...

Want to rotate Wine and Champagne bottles with Morph Tool

does anyone know where to get wine and champagne bottles that won't crash AC16. The only bottles I have are from Smart Parts and are very old; don't think AC16 knows what to do with them. Crashes every time. I need to place bottles that have been rot...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels