Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

external drawings?

hi, ok, i have 3 different houses on separate archiad files. for example a.pln, b.pln and c pln. i need to put those three houses side by side in arched file "all.pln". It should look like one big house. it would be possible to copy them and so on, b...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic Grid Snap

Hi All, For some reason, whenever I switch to a 3D perspective my grid snap turns on automatically. Any idea how I turn this option off? I can't seem to find the setting for this. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

corner window

Hello, I have a problem creating a corner window in joint of two sloping walls. Is there possibility to create it in curtain wall tool? Need advice. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rotate Command - Protractor

Any way to turn off the protractor that pops up with AC16 and the rotate command? Gets in the way. Any value added? Can't find any use for it except visually blocking the object I am working on. The numeric angles and suggested guide lines are plenty...

Protractor.JPG
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Grid snap slightly off

I must have bumped a setting. When selecting and moving an item, it moves the proper distance of the grid, but it will not snap to the intersection of the grid. its almost like there is another grid of the same size. shifted just off the visible grid...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problams viewing the 3D model

when i try to view the model in a 3D view in my laptop (dell+windows7) i can see it briefly when i orbit and then it disappeared. in the past it went ok but maybe something was changed in the computer definitions. the problem is i don't know where to...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Which buttons switch from "hand pan" to "arrow"?

I'm stuck folks...it seems that from time to time...I'm touching or toggling a combination of key strokes that switches my selection icon from an "arrow" to a "hand pan" tool? I'm not sure what I'm pressing when I cause this to happen but it's annoyi...

Arrow-to-Hand-keystroke.jpg
rob2218 by Booster
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Wish upon an Object from BIMcomponents.com

Is everyone aware of this post by Levente Filetoth? http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=40112&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight= I know I for one don't often check that part of the forum. Or not regularly enough.

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels