Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Trace reference so slow it is not usable.

This trace bug is infuriating! Archicad grinds to a halt when it's on. No amount of simplification changes the clunkiness. Productivity in our office is suffering from this unstable mess of an update.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy and paste between projects failing

This is just one of many bugs since we have installed 16. When trying to copy linework and text between two projects using the clipboard, 16 flicks between the two windows of it's own accord and then doesn't paste the objects.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stair not available?

Anyone know why the stair at the bottom below the one that is dark, (the one that appears to let you angle the walls), is not clickable???? Of course that's the one I need. thanks

I'm not like the new behavior of rooftool.

The new way of handling roof since AC15 isn't fun at all. Some features are great, but the way of what lines at the bottom of the roof that are 'locked' when changing thickness och angle of roof are making me frustrating. Most of the constructions I ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation Filter

I know lots of folks must like the Renovation Filter, but I do not, even though I'm only doing renovations. I like my way of having a separate pln and don't want to change it. So I've tried to turn off what I consider an annoying "feature" and can't ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

New Student / Modeling Questions

Hello , I'm a high school student who's been usin Archicad for about 6 months , l never really took any official courses or anything like that , just figured my way around by watchin Youtube tutorials . I have a lotta questions that I'm hopin I could...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

modelling a r.c.c framed structure

hi all we mostly deal with r.c.c framed structure here in india my question is for wall height how to manage different wall height according to beam depth that will be different for all wall . in r..c.c structure wall sits below a particular beam and...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't paste in reference location in trace mode

This is a very odd problem we've been having since our office installed 16. It seems we can't copy and paste in the reference location when switching between section/elevation windows. As a matter of fact, the paste option window shows "Paste In Refe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Doors and Storefronts AC 16

I have a storefront system with doors as the end panel of multiple window panels, with a concealed hinge. This means no additional frame to carry the door - it is part of the window system. I don't find anything in either the window or door storefron...

Greg D by Participant
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels