Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 127 replies
  • 18 likes

What is on layer XXXX

I am trying to clean up our template. The Attribute Manager tells me there are objects on a certain layer, is there a way that I can find out what? Thanks!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 16 bugs...

I am having some archicad 16 problems, that i had not before with archicad 14: ADJUST doesn't works correctly. The elements extends to wrong direction When trying to edit some element, when there are more than one element in the same place, only the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow GDL editor ArchiCAD 16

Hello, I have found the ArchiCAD 16 GDL editor to be extremely slow. Too laggy for any productive work. Just opening any GDL editor window or editing 2D symbol makes the program consume a huge amount of memory and you have to wait a minute just to ch...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

American wood framing template

Hello. I am new here and new to ArchiCAD trying to learn it after using AutoCAD for over a decade and just having learned Revit, too. I just moved to Northern Europe from the States last summer and have found out that it is easier for me to learn the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3D set to shading but shows wireframe on all models?

I'm new to archicad and I don't know what happened, the 3D view suddenly changes to wireframe even though i set it to shading. Before, it didn't have any problem and it showed a shaded view. Then in the 3D view I hid all the walls. I went back to sec...

Screen Shot 2013-01-15 at 10.35.36 AM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensioning accuracy not carrying to Layout Book

I have set my dimensioning accuracy to 1/16", but the ArchiCad system frequently reverts to the previous setting (1/8") when I switch Views. When the setting holds, dimensions show to the 1/16th in my Views, but not in the Layout Book. I have set a S...

3D question

Is there a way to hide the underground stories from showing in 3D? (except with a terrain )

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Layer Isolation?......does Archicad have this function?

Layer Isolation? Does Archicad have this function? In Acad...(sorry...don't mean to offend) but in old Autocad, we could program macro's such as "Layer isolation" at the click of a button in order to isolate "ONE" and only one layer for use. In Archi...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD Start Edition 2013

Read about the new version of the Start Edition here: http://www.graphisoft.com/products/acse2013/index.html It seems to me that a lot of stuff which was not included in previous versions is now put in, mostly modeling-related stuff, which can make i...