Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

roof maker on complex, multi plane roof

Hi, Is there a way to build a correct roof construction using roof maker for a roof with a raised gable? My roof is made from 2 objects and then connect>>trim elements to roof. Roofmaker by default does not "see" a hole in the roof where the second o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inconsistent shadows.

Has anyone noticed that shadows on elevations that have been placed on layouts are not the same as the shadows on the same elevation when opened in Archicad itself? When the elevations shadow settings are set to "As in 3D window" the shadows appear c...

shadows_1.jpg

Add Handle To Created Door Object

Hi everyone I have created a GDL door object, but don't know how to add the custom handle to it. Can anyone help me in this regard. I'll be waiting to receive your advise tchao Mohammad

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing existing library parts to solve 2d symbol problem

Hello, this is kind of a GDL object/Schedule question. I'm trying to solve the problem listed here: http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=34647&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=desc&highlight= However this person was using a 2d symbol they ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Column material problem

I have problem with my column. What I did is changed the default column material from "Surf-Poured Concrete" to "Paint-01", as you can see it: And while working in Archicad 3d mode, everything seems to be fine, and as you can see the column is white ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Embedded library problems

I have a weird problem with objects in my embedded libraries. Sometimes after opening a project, few library parts get duplicated and archicad issues duplicate objects warning. After I delete duplicate objects, save my project, close it and reopen it...

3D GRID is in the way

I would really like to be able to disable the 3D grid that appears on an OPEN GL view. It is difficult to edit otherwise.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Layers in ArchiCAD 15 objects

I recently opened an object in ArchiCAD 15 to see how it's 2D symbol was composed in layers, but it seems that the layer control/visibility switches are gone! ?Any explanation?

Traingular Building

Hi, I'm new to Archicad and am trying to model the shape on the image attached. It will form a 500mm thick RC structure - that effectively becomes both the roof and walls of a building. We've modeled it in sketchup (pic attached) and eventually model...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Scripts for Area Measurements in Acres?

Hello, I have to use ArchiCAD a lot for mapping site areas, which are often needed in Acres and I haven't found a way to set this up automatically. I have heard that a script can be added to Zones to convert an area to Acres, but I am not familiar wi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels