Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My first GDL object!!! Tile object

Hi, i have made my first GDL, it's a object that realize tile objects. I have made a videotutorial explain how it works. www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3mfHPgx6IY If anybody can probe it as "betatester" can mail me.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

skylights cutting holes in 2 roof surfaces?

I am trying to place some skylights onto a roof made up of two roof objects stacked on top of one another. i'm trying to create scissor trusses. i can't seem to get the skylight to cut through both roofs. i've extended the trimming bodies but that di...

Screen shot 2012-03-30 at 5.29.43 PM.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Window Sill, Apron & Stool to Work AC14

I am trying to represent a Window trim that is accurate. The trim is to have and Exterior Sill and Apron (Wish Apron could be adjusted) and and Interior Sill (Stool) and Apron. Usually we only have interior Stool & Aprons and it seems to work fine fo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

An intro of 3D Documents

Hi folks, I posted a subject about 3D Documents, explaining how to create and its behavior. Those who want to see, just enter in: http://noletoblog.blogspot.com.br/2012/03/eficiencia-dos-documentos-3d.html Moderators: I hope my last threads created, ...

Request Zone_Relations in 3D script

Hello, I have a problem with the REQUEST Zone_Relations It's working fine in the 2D script but not in the 3D ?! I use archicad v15 main script : nomCat = "" codeCat = "" nomZone = "" codeZone = "" nomCat2 = "" codeCat2 = "" nomZone2 = "" codeZone2 = ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall fill suddenly not showing on floor plan

I started a new project as normal, added a map (jpg) and resized it. Started drawing above the map. When I start project I like my cut fill on the walls to be black, foreground fill, but in this project the walls are only showing as lines (inner and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Detail inside a detail

What is the best way to create an enlarged detail from a section that was generated from the model. Thanks. Tom

Rotate rooflight?

Hi all, I have a sky light (see attached image) and currently its slope is following the roof pitch. Although the roof is flat, my understand is that it requires a roof pitch set at 0 degrees. Is there a way to rotate the sky light 90 Degrees? and mo...

Screen Shot 2012-03-29 at 15.38.57.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels