Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Door opening areas are not added to room areas

Hi, I've run into a serious problem. When designing houses, I add walls usually 10 cm lower than the room's ground level, matching their real physical position, and with solid operations remove them from the multilayered slab. This matches the real c...

Object resolution problem!

Hello everybody! I try to make a power switch that has curves and the resolution is too low that instead of curves it creates polygon. I try to make it in two ways: 1) Using profile 2) Archiforma 2 Should I change the precision of drawing units? Can ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing fills - Issues with appearance

I have been trying unsuccessfully to print internal elevations that match what I see on the screen. I have created some percentage fills (as solid fills with 50% and 15% opacity) and allocated them to specific materials. These appear fine on screen, ...

Modelling Hydraulic Hoses?

I'm trying to model a series of hydraulic hoses, but i don't really know how to achieve a curved cylinder in ArchiCAD, any ideas, plug ins or whatever? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to model beam insulation?

Hi, I have beams coming from struct and I want to model the insulation (double gypsum) around the beams. If I use walls AC interprets the bottom part as a wall 220*30 instead of the correct 30*220 and thus show up in the schedule as 220 wide walls. A...

I can't adjust the depth of the angled parking stall object

I'm new to Archicad and I'm working on a parking lot layout. I have tried to adjust the depth for the angled parking stall. I can enter a new depth in the parameters dialogue, but the depth does not change in the drawing. I tried it with the typical ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't i copy tracker info (angles for site plan)

Why can't i copy the tracker input (angles for a site plan)? I want to then paste it in a text box next to the dimensions. It seems the edit menu is greyed out whilst the tracker is active. I have seen it done in Best Practices Course

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to paste a photo copied from internet into a .pln file

I would like to copy manufacturers photographs from the internet to my plan file so that they can be printed from plt or pdf. I want to have the photographs on my plans. recessed light fixtures, bathroom exhaust fans, etc. Does anyone know how to go ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Join/intersect walls with different fill hatch pattern?

How do I hide a line between different walls? In the pic attached, solid walls are existing, and hatched walls are new. I was only able to hide one line as you can see. It was achieved by setting up the priority of the hatched wall higher(16). I trie...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels