Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trace Reference partially masked

A colleague has a problem across multiple projects where her trace referenced plans are only showing up the top left quarter under her working storey. It is as if there is a large masking fill across the rest. When you pan the view the trace referenc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 15 Window Bug?

It appears that the windows (or at least this one) are not drawing correctly. Setting for this window is 7'-4", and the window hole is correct. However, it leaves a four inch gap at the bottom. If I turn on the sill, stool and apron, those elements f...

Shape label JM9-12 doesn't read door or window IDs

As a quick fix solution for someone I tried using James Murray's Shape label JM9-12 (in the depository), for an AC12 project as a door and window marker. Unfortunately it doesn't read the d/w ID's. I tried it two ways, 1. -select the doors and window...

Transparency

Hi, I am working on 15 and I create a custom panel door. I choose the right material fro the glass and for the style and rail. when i generate any 3D or Elevatins I cann'ot see the trasparency. Please any suggestion and help. Thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior elevation and cloned folder names not the same

I have an issue with cloned folders and interior elevation markers. I've made the markers reference to drawings placed on the layout, but for some reason, possibly a bug, the interior elevation names are not the same as those shown in the clone - see...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with wall cornace corner details (complex profiles)

I have an old concrete eve on the outside wall that i wanted to recreate. designed it up using profile editor and saved it as a beam. Brought the beam around to where i wanted the eve. It works almost perfect. only 2 little problems. actually 3? 1. i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

strange cuts going through wall ?

i have an internal wall inside my house. about 3 meters a´way there is a complex profile beam (gutter) the gutter does not go any where near this internal wall. But what ever i do, there is the profile cut of my gutter cutting straight through the wa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL Paragraph with Parameters

I am trying to insert parameters in a paragraph in my 2D GDL script. Whenever I change from normal text to a parameter, all the font settings change. See below bold the field that I have changed to a parameter (therefore removing the quotation marks ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof help

I am on AC15, working with the new roof tool and inadvertently, I must have done something that display the roofs in "wireline" mode. The rest of the model is correct, but the roof is transparent. Please help. Thanks

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels