Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireframe vs Shading

Somehow even though I set the file to Shading, save the file, close, (or completely close and restart AC). When I reopen the file it's back to wireframe! Has happened to other files occasionally but not as often as this one. Likely causes??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

A few problems for a newbie

Hi all I've been using this for a month now and I've managed to solve most of my newbie problems using the training videos and the things in this forum, but there are a few more problems that I simply can't fix - can anybody help? The main one is sim...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

how to create a roof like a daniel libeskin building?

i need to know how to create a roof similar to the one below. However this one is made up of two single roofs joined evenly with a mesh attached onto the side with zero thickness. what i would love to know how to do is use only the roof tool to creat...

Screen shot 2011-05-31 at 1.33.16 AM.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Just question of challenge in archicad in shell tool?

Hi everyone , as all of us know the power of modelling come in archicad 15 but compare to revit i wonder how we can assign curtain wall for designed shell where is real power you can not assign wall to designed shape to assign doors ans windows man d...

Capture4.JPG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Curtain Walls

I have two questions regarding curtain walls I have not been able to find straight answers: 1) I can make the reference line coincide with the reference plane (center line of panels), if I want to make the curtain wall start at the base of a curb or ...

How i can make the roof tile realistic with ridge between??

In the real life the roof tile is not done like this way, i want to make the roof tile I used goodies called roof accessories but it does not do the ridge what is the solution for this. the image you see it is not done by archicad . i wan to do the r...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

empty opening with arched top and slanted reveal

Hello! I am modelin one gothic fortress for renovation purposes. So every opening are as described in topic title. So how to get that without having window in 3d? I know how to get it in 2d. I use classic windows and in model view options turn off wi...

• 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Beam section line colour

Hi all, can anyone tell me how to change the beam section line colour? Why is that option greyed out? Cheers in advance

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Fills

Is there any way of controlling the displayed zone fill thru GDL code. I am attempting to change the zone fill type triggered by a change to the MVO

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

curved beams?

Hello all, Is it possible to draw/ model a curved beam? I have made a custom profile of a cornice that wraps a building. One part of the building is rounded. Is it possible to create a curved beam that will clean up nicely with the rest?

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels