Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

general question bout libraries

hi all i am stuck with understanding how libraries work i have pln project files with objects from AC 65,AC 10,AC 11, AC 12, AC 13 and currently using AC 14 its a mess, how do i automatically use every one of them in each new project. also, is is pos...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trench Drain for ArchiCAD

Hello! I need a drain for my project... Carrington's one for Revit is perfect! Is it available for ArchiCAD? If not, what ArchiCAD object could I use that can be similar? I haven't found any... Thank you!!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Grouping elments together ?

guys if i do a few small components and want them always to be grouped together, so i just have to click one and the rest come along. How do I group elements together ? Thanks. Ian

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Splitting walls to apply different materials

hi guys. I have an internal wall that intersects a wall and then becomes a small part of a outside wall. I want the inside walls to be applied with a white plaster material and then the outside walls with a nice natural stone material. Do I have to s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

too many layers!

it seems that i am always wrestling with layers / setting / etc. i am wondering if there is a better strategy for this. i find that i am always creating another layer for something...1st floor notes, 2nd floor notes, also when i switch back and forth...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Layer visibilities - on sheets.

i am hoping that AC has a function sim. to cad or revit in that.. ex. i want to use the same floorplan, showing different information, on different sheets. like plugs on power sheet, lights and such on rcp. BUT: i would like to change the visibility ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing beams in a sloping glass roof?

I am trying to draw a roof made of glass in a conservatory how do I do the aluminium support beams for the glass as they slope down to the glass walls. I have tried doing beams using the beam tool but you cannot angle these. Help please./Jane iMac

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to omit the sink in a BASIN CABINET 15

is there a way to have a BASIN CABINET 15 without the sink? I am doing a lavabo that will have an 8'-0" long cabinet against a wall. if I simply stretch the cabinet it will have a couple of 4'-0" doors (no good), so I am using 2 cabinets side bi side...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to avoid wall thickness getting dimensioned

I'm dimensioning from the outside corner of two walls to a window in this case. Using Core Only setting for the dim tool. I get a dimension of the wall thickness and one from the inside of the wall to the window. How do I get just one dimension from ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels