Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

arrows on my walls?

Somehow....I have no idea as to what made them appear like this but all of a sudden all of my walls have a series of arrowheads along the. and they increase in size as you zoom out. I dont know what i have pressed to have done this and cant find any ...

Picture 25.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Marker Referencing in ArchiCAD 4 Part Tutorial.

Marker Referencing in ArchiCAD! A 4 part tutorial on how simple marker referencing can be in ArchiCAD when the viewpoints, views, drawings and titles are set up correctly. Part 1: Detail Markers: http://www.screenr.com/eyV Part 2: Section Markers: ht...

Link by Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Split faced block or stone

Does anyone know of a good split faced block object? I need to make some large retaining wall parts. I was hoping to find a good .3ds model I make a .gsm with that has that carved stone look. I am looking for a model not a texture.

Beam contour lines not hidden on floor plan

Hey, I`m ashamed to admit that I can`t find solution to a simple problem. I have drawn a few objects with beam tool. Although some beams are lower than others and their contour lines should be hidden on floor plan, they aren`t. I`ve played with every...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Window & GDL

Hello everyone Just a quick question! Honest..... I've made myself a custom window (not a custom sash) and placed it into the wall, GREAT! However, I'm a big fan of using the wall closure settings for showing cavity closers as well as external cills ...

Fez1974 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NTERIOR ELEVATION SYMBOLS GLITCH

Does anybody knows if there is a glitch with the INTERIOR ELEVATION SYMBOLS is AC13? I can't change their layer. By mistake I placed them in the regular A-ELEV layer and now I want to change them to A-INT.ELEV layer and they won't change. Also if I t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Skylights

hi I try make Skylights in GDL and made it but I have two problem 1 sky light not slope as roof slope just how I made it and if change roof slope some mistake happen 2 sky light hole only Regular rectangular and I did not found like I hope in AC 15 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

installing GDL objects

I've looked through the forums here and can't find the answer to how to install downloaded GDL objects. i read that i should open the library manager and then select the object on the left and drag it to the folder on the right. there is no left and ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels