Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 127 replies
  • 19 likes

Site Plan help:DWG import, scale contol and WCS coordinating

Hi, I have a UK Ordnance Survey map, in 2D DWG format, which is to be the basis of my site plan & project. I was planning to merge it into a lower story and use it as an underlay to draw up a 2d site plan initially and eventually graduating to a 3d t...

Aquavit by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

todays blond question ? finding a straight line ?

ok very stupid question buts its annoying me. about 1 week agao, when i started to draw a line, i picked a point and then i would move the second point a little in a straight direction and archicad would show me some lovly orange help lines and i cou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dorr Markers rotated 90 degrees

When I place an associative lable for my doors, the number is rotated 90 degrees, and I can't figure out how to correct this. Can anybody help me?

GSM file got problem in archicad 15

hi, i am archicad 15 user. i got a gsm file in my drawing, the gms file can show it on my archicad-14. but after i updated my archicad to version 15, it can't read my gsm file & also can't show the object (gsm file) on my drawing. it keep said " inte...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Shells using composite structures

Greetings - It was my understanding that the AC15 Shell tool could use composite structures for the cut fill of the shell. When attempting to apply a composite structure, no composite structures appear in the cut fill list under 'Structure.' Solid, v...

Zones around door

Hi all. If I have door with reveal on zero elevation from the wall base, then zone is nicely set also inside the wall, but if I raise the door from the ground, zone ignores reveal. How do I avoid that with raised door?

zaslon 1.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Skate parks

I am looking for any skate park GDL's that any body has made. I teach Architecture to my high school class and the boys are designing a park for a new estate and would like the park to include a skate park or half pipe or bowl. I have tried making my...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Doors and Windows List for Modules

Hi there, I hope this is the right place to post this for help. I have a large project that requires using modules. eg, module type 1 is placed into project file 50 time and module type 2 is also placed into the project file 50 time. 100 units in tot...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Doors and Windows List for Modules

Hi there, I hope this is the right place to post this for help. I have a large project that requires using modules. eg, module type 1 is placed into project file 50 time and module type 2 is also placed into the project file 50 time. 100 units in tot...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes