Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

spiral curtain wall

Hi! I have a problem with curtain wall. I spend lot of hours looking for answer but i didn't figured it out. Problem is that AC is doing something weird for me that i can handle by doing it step by step but i want to find the answer why. At the pictu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

multi story building plant

I want to make a masterplant of a bulding which extends on 4 stories and then export the dwg, how do i overlap the different stories so that i can see all of them in the plant?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ghost Story / Trace Reference

Maybe I am missing something but is there a way to define the Trace Ref per story. Like when I am working on the first floor I might want to see the 2nd floor. Then on the second floor the Roof Trace Ref to display. As it stands now when I go back to...

window and door opening lines in 2d

why is it that when i turn off door and window opening lines in 3d they don't appear in 2d either. i need them in the elevations but don't want them in 3d. am i missing some option?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Balustrade

Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum! I always used archicad to design simple buildings but now i embarked in a much more difficult task. I have to make a balaustrade that goes through the whole side of a building. it also has to have stairs so that...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Profile

Any suggestions as to how I could edit the number of nodes created from a custom profile that has multiple curves. The profile was originally saved with arcs, howver when saved and subsequently re-opened there are mulitple nodes forming the arcs whic...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Controlling the display of openings in RCP View

Any suggestions on how one can change the opening from dashed line in plan model view to solid line in a reflected ceiling plan view. I'm sure that there is a simple solution to this within the model view settings.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What Version are you using?

So I've run out of work and am cleaning my office in anticipation of the next boom. In the process I've run across my unopened copies of AC11 and AC14. This made me wonder now that we are on this annual cycle of upgrades, and how far I lag behind, wh...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels