Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

stair -slab

hi can I make composite layer in the stair (red )like slab (green )I try put 2 stair one on one but I failed thank

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

curtain wall

hi all cam I made that cover in any way in AC 13 or 14 normal work -gdl -archiform >>>> thx

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Module Won't Unlink

I have rarely used modules, but on a recent project (mixed used single family residence) I began with a module, but later in the design began working on the .pln directly and ignored the module. I later tried to unlink and delete the module, but was ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

diagonal Wall on the top...how?

hello I am a beginner in Archicad and I find it very difficult. I wish to build a wall (straight and curve) that on the top of its edge it is +1.00m for instance and the other top edge will be +2.00m I use A12 how can I do this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a better way to do apartments?

It seems to be working fine, but slow, we are doing individual units in their own pln, then buildings in their own pln, hotlinking the units to the building plans, then using a site plan pln to "put a bow on it." We are using the site plan file as fo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

profile wall vs dome shape

Hello, I was doing some seo with prifile curved walls (dome shaped) and was running on some performace issues. I was wondering will using dope shape from library spreed things up? How will that affect my performance? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Direct Set Glazing

Anyone know how to get a fixed window to show as a Direct Set Glazing like the attached picture? Thanks in advance! -Chris

Stairmaker breakline location

Stair maker is doing my head in. I sure when I get it it will be simple but...................I have read about every variable in the stairmaker chart and .... *******All I want to do is change the breakline location. ******* I found another post and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I add a picture to my archicad?

I am designing an exhibition gallery and wondered if there was a way to add the paintings into the gallery at the exact location. (at the right scale) Thank you in advance for any help Deb

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels