Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Reflected Ceiling plan

Can't get the ceiling materials to show a fill above the cut plane. Am trying to show different ceiling textures in RCP. The materials have fills assigned, but no show.. Thanks.

Problem with ramp

Hi, I must draw a ramp, but I can't properly define the settings of the ramp. I trying but is not working. How could change a percentage instead of degrees? Many thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Configure number of decimals for hotspots?

I'm using hotspots in floorplan to find points to use as input to the coons-command in GDL. I just drag them from floorplan to the gdl-editor. But I get so many decimals in the hotspots. I think this is confusing and not necessary. Are there some way...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TEXT WRAPPING IN WORKSHEET FILE AC 14

I am working with worksheet files for my notes and I cannot get my text to wrap correctly. It keeps splitting words in the middle instead of at the end of he word...Looks really tacky. Is it just me or is this a glitch in 14? Or Am I just missing som...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover file from hotlinked module??

Somehow one of my AC14 files got overwritten and ruined my model, but I have it hotlinked into a master plan file and was wondering if there is any way to recover the version that is hotlinked? I have tried just copy-pasting it from the master plan f...

LiTraCon wall

Hello again! Now I'm wondering whats the best way to create "LiTraCon" (light transmitting concrete) in archiCAD? http://www.litracon.hu/ Should I do a concrete wall, that has transparency, and whats the best way to do that? Or is there another way, ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels