Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Autosave on Apple

I need to recover drawings from my Autosave files but have been unable to locate them. The previous posts on this forum are for PC users and as I am new to the MAC world, I am completely lost. Please help!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for DWG Details Pilkington Profilit K60

Hi, not sure whether this is the correct way to pose this question. In a design I'm working on I'm using a Pilkington Profilit K60 curtain wall. Does anyone have a dwg with the standard details, or GDL objects available that I could use? Kind regards...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Only my windows shows in 3d

Suddenly I can't see the model in 3d. It is OpenGL engine I'm using. The only things that shows are the windows. I thought it had something to do with layers, but I've choosed Drafting, and that is what is usually on. But the problem is still there. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Library Globals

Hopefully someone with more gdl/library knowledge will be able to help. After updating to AC 14 I began having issues with my Library Globals not showing up in v.13 projects. I have since traced the issue and corrected it, the cause apparently being ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reduce size of background fill

Hi, I'm using AC13 on a Mac. Probably stupid question but .... I'm detailing a steel profile now using a background fill. I'm using the 'steel' background fill, but the size of the pattern seems too large for the sectioin I'm using. Any way to reduce...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Filtering data from external text file.

Hi gurus et al. I am working on an object meant for importing data from a total station giving me a text file containing x,y,z value plus a alphanumeric code. I would like to be able to turn certain points on/off according to their code. In order to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL object moving

We are doing a 4D project with the plug-in in ArchiCAD 14. I would like my cranes (3ds-converted objects) to move as the simulation runs with one or more cameraes- It must be a ROTz..... something like this with a 4x4x4 block: BLOCK 4,4,4 ADDx 2 ADDy...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

FREE for Download - The FreeKeyNote Label Project

Is there any some Merciful GDL Guru with enough time to help me ( and maybe others) to clarify this problem? : 1- The problem: I am trying to make a custom Label capable of read the information saved on a txt file. It works fine the first time it rea...

GDL objects from manufacturars

I think architects would love to have more GDL objects. Architects believe it the manufacturars task to supply information. But have you ever asked the manufacturar if he would be willing to supply GDL objects? I guess you didn't, because you think i...

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels