Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Basic Window Door Marker

Probably in over my head but here it goes. I copied the basic window door marker and altered it. Basically I added script for an ID number and a line that centers on the door opening. It works fine. I know that there will come a time when I will want...

Surveyor's Unit

Hello, I've done terrains from surveyors plans a number of times in AC and some how I am trying to trace a pice of land in AC from a survey for a new project and AC is not drawing the right angles. For example if I draw a line 400' long w/ the angle ...

fransole by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Stair: Curved treads lines

Hi All This is a basic question, is it possible to create a Stair with Stair Maker-maybe with the "create stair using selection" option and ending with a stair like this? I've been doing it with Slabs, because the complex profile creates problems wit...

enhancing curtain walls panels possibilities

Hello! I am looking for a way to modeling a "shutter" as a wall, by using the curtain wall possibilities, precisely by rotating the panels to let the light passing through. I "GPLed" a "rotx 45" block that i saved as a curtain panel object... as you ...

Capture d’écran 2010-03-24 à 12.27.06.png
stef52 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scale sensitive stair text display?

Is there a way to have the text display on the stairs disappear when i'm working on very large scale (1:1000)? The stair symbol is scale sensitive and the risers do disappear, but what about the text? I have un-checked the box "Text always readable" ...

Fragment2 command and fill resolution

I was recently using the Fragment2 command to display a 2D symbol that consisted of a line and arc outline and an interior fill of that outline. When this object is placed in plan I noticed that he fill portion of the symbol was faceted in the same f...

Erich by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels