Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Reduce size of background fill

Hi, I'm using AC13 on a Mac. Probably stupid question but .... I'm detailing a steel profile now using a background fill. I'm using the 'steel' background fill, but the size of the pattern seems too large for the sectioin I'm using. Any way to reduce...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Filtering data from external text file.

Hi gurus et al. I am working on an object meant for importing data from a total station giving me a text file containing x,y,z value plus a alphanumeric code. I would like to be able to turn certain points on/off according to their code. In order to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL object moving

We are doing a 4D project with the plug-in in ArchiCAD 14. I would like my cranes (3ds-converted objects) to move as the simulation runs with one or more cameraes- It must be a ROTz..... something like this with a 4x4x4 block: BLOCK 4,4,4 ADDx 2 ADDy...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

FREE for Download - The FreeKeyNote Label Project

Is there any some Merciful GDL Guru with enough time to help me ( and maybe others) to clarify this problem? : 1- The problem: I am trying to make a custom Label capable of read the information saved on a txt file. It works fine the first time it rea...

GDL objects from manufacturars

I think architects would love to have more GDL objects. Architects believe it the manufacturars task to supply information. But have you ever asked the manufacturar if he would be willing to supply GDL objects? I guess you didn't, because you think i...

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Create a aerial floor view

Hello, I'm a architecture student and I'm working on a project with two plants, in three floors. 1. Ground floor 2. First floor 3. Roof All roof are plan. I want to create a view with the roof view, including environment. But I am only able to create...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

A few simple questions

Hey all, I know that these are simple questions but I need to dot my i's and cross my t's. I’m curious as to whether I can achieve the following: 1)Bring my own choice of 2d tree into archicad and use it as a 2d library part. (I can do this in Pshop ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

editing pen colors

Hi. I'm pretty new to ArchiCAD, and am trying to switch over from almost 20 years of AutoCAD. I'm trying to set up a plumbing sheet, and I'd like to change the pen setting of my toilet so that it can be displayed "black" while the rest of the buildin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

saving screen background color

Sorry if this is an obvious question, haven't found the answer. How can i save/make persistent my screen background color (medium gray). I can't see where I can add this to my work environment schemes/profile. Thanks for any help.

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes