Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 121 replies
  • 13 likes

Using Decorative Sunshade AC14

In many of the Decorative Sunshades (Shutters) that I see in the field, the Shutter is often about 50% of the size of the window. In the Decorative sunscreen options of windows within the AC14 Library, the Width of the Sunshade can NOT be modified. A...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Green Objects

hi guys im having problems my objects appear green. how to solve thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Total of array values

Ok, I am feeling brain dead at the moment.. Does anyone have a clean method for getting the sum total of all the values in an array? For example if you a have a 3 dimension array with values of 2'-0": 1'-4": 2'-3" I need the result of 5'-7"

Erich by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with resolution exporting to photoshop...help

i've done several elevations using 2d line tool in archicad 14 at a scale of 1:200, i saved them as a pdf and opened them in photoshop however the scale goes massive, when i reduce the size of the image in PS from 100% to 10% the resolution looks rea...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sloped Walls

Hey, im new to Archicad, currently using AC13. I REALLY need help, ive looking everywhere for an answer on sloped walls. I need a wall thats diagonal so it goes from level 2 down to level 1. (e.g. if you have a ramp i need a wall on either side of th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

roof

how can i connect these two parts of the roof strictly as they should be connected. i've tried by fixing the angle of the other part, so they almost meet but it bugs me, i want to know how to do it right.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

camera

hi guys how to hide cameras on floor plan view. Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie Student

Hi, everyone! My name is Vicky and I'm a 2nd year architecture major from Ball State University -- and evidently, a newbie to the forums. While looking up resources for Archicad, I discovered this forum and thought I'd join in the conversation to see...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes