Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 121 replies
  • 13 likes

Global Variable incorrect?

Hi folks, bit of a random one here. I've adapted Daniel Lindahl's position marker object to create an object with the following code in 2D: sz=sz/1000 GLOB_SCALE=A_ MUL2 A_,A_ pX = (X~ + 0.0) pY = (Y~ + 0.0) PARAMETERS pX=pX, pY=pY IF coord=ac1 THEN ...

Framing tool

Have shown my projects framed in 3d for years, but can't find the framing tool any more. Does it still exist, did I forget, know it was difficult to use, but figured it out and need it now. Anybody know what I am referring to?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

man sitting 2 14

using this new object, with the 3D view marquee'd it doesn't show in the window but if i show all or show only selection it does. anyone had this problem? is it the object or a funny setting somewhere, the old standing up people work fine. cheers

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start error :(

I installed and setup Archicad13 Education version. But I can't open it. It gives an error every opening. I have Quicktime 7.6.8. and I use Windows 7. What can I do? Problem: QuickTime is either outdated, not properly installed or missing. ArchiCAD 6...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Object Location

I have numerous custom objects, but I made the mistake of saving them in a "Custom Objects" folder that I made in my AC13 Library. It has been brought to my attention that they should have gone into the embedded library instead. I am going to switch ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

removing window lines

does any one know how to get rid of the lines on windows and doors in drawings that indicte which way it opens? on archicad13 thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows in profile wall

Hello, I am trying to put a window in a curtain wall, as you can see in the picture. When I put a window, there is a hole on the other side. How this can be fixed? regards, Petar

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CAD Standards the Rules....

The following rules apply to any CAD package be it 2d only or full BIM (well ok some of em are ArchiCAD specific) 1 Never leave anything on the ArchiCAD or Zero layer. This is punishable by having the fingers on your right hand chopped off in most of...