Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 121 replies
  • 13 likes

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community, Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”: https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/...

Stone frames in windows,possible?(check image)

It is possible to do in 3d in archicad? I want do the stone frames that round the door and the windows (blue marked) The red circle suggest other question that I think that archicad don't do it in a easy way. Is it possible to do in 3d?

fachada.gif
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating an object in a 3-dimensional coordinate system

What's the best way to create an object (or a slab, or whatever is the best option...) between the yellow and the blue shapes. The red hexagon is horizontal, and the others are rotated in different angles using the z line. So basically the question i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset "recent files"

When I start AC14 I get this dialog below. The two projects are exactly the same and there are only one of them on BIM-Server. How do I reset the "recent files" log? This occured after I deleted a file named connections.xml and I did this because I h...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Label arrows

I have created a relatively simple label and was wondering if there was an easy way to add a leader line and arrow to the part. If is tick 'Label Elements' and use the custom label on an object, the line and arrow is added automatically. Alternativel...

wilson83 by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes